Slowloft© Slowloft©

haaaaaaa!

K, so I haven't been on newgrounds for awhile, and initially I was admittedly disgruntled to see some unfamiliar title occupying the spot for top flash....

But I recognized the play on words in the title and decided to give it a try, and it is fuckin great. Everything about it. Wonderful.

...except anal bleading :S Oh, doug..

CirrusEpix responds:

thanks!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Niiiiiiiiiice

You's got real talent

Like, rare - style

Do keep up the work and keep posting it

though, if you sincerely believe 'music is the universal language'

you might consider incorporating something other than the pop - main - stream into your work

(though not necessarily, non-ironically)

NICE!

Sobe - Fuel Drink Sobe - Fuel Drink

That was funny

Maybe more or less so since I haven't actually heard or seen the sobe comercials, but still a very amusing diversion from this fucking essay I have to turn in tomorrow to graduate from college.... fuck

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

You're really talented.

-Where it Ends- -Where it Ends-

ehh

Definitely nice work, but I think Knox already has dibs on the whole 'table' gag. The claymation was well done, but not particularly interesting..

Pandamatic (part one) Pandamatic (part one)

Some good work here

The best part was the Mario scene. More of that, please :]

F'reals though, keep it up

Faust - Episode 2 Faust - Episode 2

Not bad, but

From what I recall of the earlier episodes, the style of each is regressing. I really like what you're doing, but the graphics this time were rather indecorous and the voice acting grated. Still hoping to see more of these, but I personally think you can do better. Keep it up.

The Credibles The Credibles

Nice one dude

You have a really distinct style, I can always tell it's your work even when I don't check til after I watch. That's something to celebrate.

The Fly Who Loved Me The Fly Who Loved Me

HAHA

WEEEEIRD, DUDE

The New Punks The New Punks

FUCKING RIGHT

NICE DUDE

LOVED IT

Great style, a really polished looking piece of work. Should be on top.